Cleans, softens, and moisturises leaving your hair happy, nourished and amazing.
Ditch the Shampoo and Conditioner, save your hair, save the environment, save money!
Artisan handmade cold-processed, natural hair bars are nourishing and cleansing. Each bar takes weeks to cure which maintains the integrity of the nutrients, essential oils and vitamins. Natural bars don’t strip your hair of oils, so no need to follow with a conditioner.
Better for your hair and better for the environment.
Olive Oil softens and conditions hair, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil provide an amazing lather. Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil are lovely moisturisers for your scalp. Scented with uplifting Orange and Sandalwood leaving your hair happy, clean and nourished.
How to use: Rub between wet hands or directly onto your wet hair to create a lather, massage into your hair and scalp and rinse once you are finished. Natural bars don’t strip your hair of oils, so no need to follow with a conditioner.
Best followed by a Apple Cider Vinegar hair spritz. Learn how to make your own here.
Amount: 60g or 100g
Ingredients: Saponified Lemon and Rosemary infused Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Calendula Petal infused Sweet Almond Oil, Rose Petal infused Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Pure Essential Oil (as per scent).
- Always check the packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing. For external use only.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight. Allow bar to dry out between uses.
Banksia Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide