Clean, protect and remineralise your teeth the natural way leaving your mouth and the environment feeling better than ever.
How it works:
Xylitol is a natural sweetener (birchwood extract). It prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth and neutralizes the pH to help avoid tooth decay, it also cancels out the saltiness of the baking soda.
Baking Soda is a very mild abrasive (less abrasive than commercial toothpastes) that dislodges plaque on teeth, breaks down stain causing molecules, and neutralizes pH.
Bentonite Clay draws out toxins, contains calcium, and is often used to help remineralise teeth.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Bentonite Clay, Xylitol
- Always check the packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.
Safety: Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing. For external use only. Not for consumption.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight.
Banksia Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide