Organic Loose Leaf Tea
Lovingly hand blended in the Otways with local and imported ingredients sourced from certified organic suppliers in Australia, Sri Lanka, India, China, Guatemala and Egypt.
Spiced chai and turmeric root are a dynamite combination. You get all the fragrance of cloves, cardamom and star anise, plus a double dose of immune-boosting tumeric, topped with notes of orange and peppery ginger.
Tumeric also takes chai’s health benefits to the next level. It can help reduce inflammation, increase the body’s anti-oxidant levels, improve brain function and slow your risk of heart disease.
Serving Suggestions: Add 1-2 heaped teaspoons to ½ cup of milk and ½ cup of water. Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes (don’t let it boil). Sweeten with honey to taste.
Storage: Store below 180C in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger, Star Anise, Liquorice Turmeric, Black Peppercorns, Nutmeg.
There are no preservatives or artificial flavours.
Warning: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
Banksia Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide