Soothe and reinvigorate tired achy feet.
Containing relaxing Lavender and Chamomile that have anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe achy, painful, or swollen feet, and refreshing Rosemary which helps stimulate circulation, and calm nerves.
Rosemary is also a warming herb and pure rosemary essential oil is especially good at relieving stiffness and soreness in overworked muscles.
How to use: Fill a container large enough for your feet and fill with very warm water, add ¼ cup of soak and stir to dissolve. Soak your feet until the water becomes cool.
Ingredients: Epsom Salts, Lavender Flowers, Chamomile Flowers, Rosemary Leaves, Olive Oil, Pure Essential Oils: Lavender, Rosemary & 3% Chamomile in Jojoba Essential Oil.
- Always check the packaging for the most up to date ingredient list.
Safety: If irritation occurs rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing. For external use only.
Storage: Store out of direct sunlight.
Banksia Lane Artisan Handcrafted Products are:
- Handmade with love
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Australian owned and made
- Free from harmful Ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide