Banksia Lane is proud to partner with Wheatbag Love - a wonderful team of women who work out of a studio in Melbourne where everything is still made by hand using all natural and organic materials, and offer three beautiful Eye Mask designs:
- Seaside (blue)
- Gumnut (green)
- Banksia (yellow)
Eye masks help to block out light so you can get a great night (or day’s) sleep.
They are also great for taking on plane flights to help you sleep and relax.
The eye masks are super soft and have extra cotton padding inside to block out even more light and make them super comfortable on your eyes.
How Eye Masks Work
Eye masks work by blocking out the light that comes through your eyelids when your eyes are closed. We sleep better when there’s no light coming through to the eyes. The darker the better!
How To Use
Simply slip the eye mask over your eyes and place the soft elastic around the back of your head. The eye mask will sit comfortably over your eyes and top of your nose to block out light.
Made from 100% cotton, cotton/bamboo wadding and elastic.
We make all of our products in Melbourne so you can be sure of an ethically made and good quality product.
Banksia Lane Sourced Products are:
- Made with love and used by my family
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Specially chosen to compliment Banksia Lane products
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Free from nasties (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide