Lifes too short for matching socks!
Banksia Lane is proud to partner with Solmate socks.
Solmate socks are an American company that make the best looking, comfiest mismatched socks using recycled cotton yarn that would normally be sent to landfill.
In addition to decreasing the amount of cotton waste sent to landfills, the yarns also reduce the amount of water, land, pesticides and herbicides used to grow new cotton fibers. Every pair of socks we produce saves: over 6 litres of water, 50 grams of CO2 emissions and 40cm squared from landfills.
And we a selection of gorgeous colours in sizes Small - Large
Perfect as a gift, on their own or added to a hamper!
Women's 6 - 8
Men's 5 - 7
Women's 8 - 10
Men's 7 - 9
Women's 10 - 12
Men's 9 - 11
Banksia Lane Sourced Products are:
- Made with love and used by my family
- Made with organic, sustainable natural ingredients
- Specially chosen to compliment Banksia Lane products
- Cruelty free, tested only on ourselves.
- Free from harmful ingredients (no PEGS, parabens, sulphates etc) and fakes (synthetic/artificial fragrances and colours)
- Packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
- $8.50 Flat rate shipping Australia Wide