Baby Wipes / Hand Wash
This is a simple mix that can be used to make baby wipes or foaming hand wash or both.
Combine the following Ingredients:
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 Tablespoon Castile Soap
- 1 Tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 x drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 x Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 x Drops of Chamomile Essential Oil
- (personalise your hand wash with Essential Oils of your choice)
To use as handwash add to a foaming dispenser (must be foaming otherwise its too liquidy)
To make Baby wipes you will also need a container to store the wipes:
Separate the sheets of a paper towel roll and fold each sheet (I fold a top edge over and then in half so its easier to pick up individual sheets)
Place the folded sheets into you container and pour mixture over and allow to soak in. Depending on how many sheets you have you may need more or less mixture.
Because they are made with water the wipes will not last forever. Make fresh and discard if there are any signs of mold.